We recognize what companies like yours want more than anything from a mover, having conducted more than 1,000 interviews and focus-group sessions – besides transferring hundreds of companies and thousands of employees throughout our years in business:
- You want to arrange your corporate relocation yourself.
- You want to know that your employees will receive excellent care from us throughout the relocation.
- You want a detailed invoice from us.
- You want truthful reporting on the quality of our relocation services and how attentively we executed them.
In response, we’ve developed what we’ve named our “Silent” Employee Relocation Service. What it’s designed to silence is the unending assault of information and update requests in addition to complaints companies like yours too often endure from their employees during what passes for a normal corporate move is in progress. And in carrying out this silent service, we’ve made sure there’s nothing conventional about a corporate move managed by A-1 Freeman Moving Group!
Here’s How We’ve Set Ourselves Apart Accountability
Move Policy Management and Adherence
- Unambiguously announcing ourselves as a key contact with your employees and making sure they know we accept personal responsibility for making their relocation a great one
- Fulfilling every promise we make
- Becoming an extension of your organization: an "on-staff" mover
- Offering exact definitions of our services and meeting your employees’ demands
- Employing our proprietary Move Management Technology to take account of and support your relocation policy and thus lessen the number of calls you have to field from employees throughout the move
- Doing our client profile of your company, which describes almost every relocation essential, [prior to our accepting the first move
- Constantly referencing the client profile in order to conclude whether a certain move service is "Always Authorized" by you, is up to us to "Use Our Discretion" in executing, necessitates that we "Call for Authorization", or is "Never Authorized"
- Ensuring that we completely understand you, our client, and your needs before we begin our move relationship
- Keeping all the latest contact, policy, and contract data up to date and close at hand
- Delivering complete explanations of how we execute our services and what our Move Concierges will be held accountable for
- Making an initial call that spells out ...
- moving fundamentals
- Our In-Home or Video Inventory Process
- insurance coverage
- shipment dates and spreads
- Corporate Move Policy
- how we help children and families move
- Directing our Move Concierges to consult personally with your relocating families to learn of and understand their needs, look at the move process, and provide an accurate estimate of their personal effects
Proactive Customer Service
- Keeping in constant communication with your transferring employees to keep needless calls from flooding your office
- Enabling 24-hour-a-day Move Concierge assistance
- Putting move status updates online 24 hours a day
- Seeing that your Move Concierge communicates more than 70 times with you, your relocating employees, and others who’ll ensure your employees of having a pleasant relocation
- Continuing communication – even through final claims resolution, if such are made
- Taking full responsibility for keeping you and your employees fully apprised and at ease while their move is underway
- Deploying our move management technology to recognize likely snafus before they materialize
- Providing ”front-loaded” employee education and communication to dispel misunderstandings and assure peace of mind
Evaluation and Reporting
- Making an introductory call to your transferring employees within 24 hours
- Speedily returning calls to you and your transferring employees
- Being on-call for your and your employees 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
Total Quality Control
- Fastidiously monitoring our quality as a whole and the work of each A-1 Freeman Moving Group employee who deals with you and your employees in the course of the move
- Following up after the move with a telephone survey of your relocated employees
- Reviewing and analyzing each aspect of the move when it’s done
- Posting the results of our review on your website – truthful results that allow you to hold our performance against your quality standards and help us focus on constant improvement
- Providing it with a belief based on experience that the most likely way to keep your relocating employees from calling or emailing you with gripes is not to have gripes in the first place
- Insuring that we never lack quality people ready to help you wherever you are and wherever you’re going
Read what others have said about us
Request a free quote