A-1 Freeman Moving Group is really prized by people who must relocate a long ways away from San Antonio. Long-distance moving is second nature to us. We’ve been helping people do it for ages, after all. A lot of our assistance involves putting people’s minds at ease, particularly the minds of those who haven’t ever before moved from state to state or across the country. Our careful attention to detail, our experienced professionalism, and our profusion of flexible, personal moving services never fail to get the desired results. You’ll see that right away in how smoothly we perform …
The Moving Process
Take a look at the steps you can rely on us taking:
FREE Ballpark Pricing
We’ll apprise you generally what it will cost you to move after we’ve talked with you initially and we’ve evaluated the types of moving services necessary to get you the distance you need to go. Obviously, this ballpark estimate might increase or decrease, relative to the services you end up purchasing.
The Home Survey
Our goal – in every instance – is to address your needs and work with your schedule. This is the reason we provide you with two estimating choices. Select the one you find most useful:
- In-Home Consultation. One of our skilled estimators meets with you at your home to talk about your move and do a full-house review of the items you’ll need transported.
- Video Inventory. You’ll link to our estimator by way of your smart phone and record a video of yourself conducting a walk-through of your home as you clearly indicate what you’ll want moved. It’s the ultimate in technological convenience!
The Written Estimate
Having first met with you, taken the move options you’ve chosen into consideration, and reviewed the results of your Home Survey, we draft a written estimate that more precisely fixes the cost of your long-distance move.
The Customer Agreement
Signing this agreement – your move contract – affirms that you’re in agreement with our terms and pricing. Described in the agreement are …
- the price you’ll pay for the move,
- safety and insurance information,
- the move locations,
- move dates and times, and
- descriptions of the moving services you’ve selected.
The Move Plan
Here’s where you’ll be introduced to your personal A-1 Freeman Moving Group Move Concierge. He or she will guide you in planning your move from beginning to end. The process opens with a confirmation of the dates, addresses, and services you’ve selected. Then you’ll be counseled in what to expect from your move. Be prepared to ask questions! This is what your Move Concierge is here for – to provide you with answers, keep you updated from move-out to move-in, and keep that effort going smoothly, speedily, and unerringly.
The Pre-Move Confirmation
As your move date gets close, we alert you by phone or email to affirm it, making certain that all dates, times, locations, and other critical aspects still work for you. This also serves to reassure you that we’ll be there when you need us there.
We provide three ways to help simplify the process of packing. choose the one that best fits your preferences and your finances:
- Do the packing yourself; if you choose, we can provide you with the packing materials.
- Let our movers help you pack everything.
- Opt for our custom-designed plan: you get the packing started and we help pack specialty items.
Our loading methodology is not fussy, organized, safe, and elegant:
- Truck and crew get there.
- Crew introduce themselves.
- Crew does a walk-through of your home to get acclimated to it and the furnishings and personal items they’ll be moving out.
- Crew preps home to shield it: stair railings, sharp corners, doors and doorjamb are padded; carpets are covered to keep high-traffic areas from getting snagged and soiled.
- Moving boxes are labeled and categorized by room, taking into consideration your needs on arrival at your new home.
- Items such as beds, entertainment centers, and swing sets are meticulously taken apart for transport.
- Quality checks are executed throughout the loading process.
- Communication also is maintained with your Move Concierge.
At your new home we’re equally protective and systematic in unloading and placing your possessions.
- We make use of padding and carpet covers to safeguard you new home from any move-in damage.
- We methodically unload your household goods and personal effects in the rooms you direct us to put them in.
- We put back together the equipment and furnishings we broke down for the move.
- If you prefer that we unpack items for you, just give us the word and we’ll handle it.
- We can, if you like, also dispose of all the empty boxes and packing debris when your move is done.
The Post-Move Follow-up
After the move, your Move Concierge will contact you to inquire if everything was done to your satisfaction. He or she also will discuss any concerns that might still need taking care of. Above all, your Move Concierge will, echoing the thoughts of everyone at A-1 Freeman Moving Group, THANK YOU for selecting us as your long-distance moving company!
Read what others have said about us
Request a free quote