No doubt about it: San Antonio household relocations are a huge task even if you’re not moving far. But as our past clients will gladly reveal, we can manage the details of any move. So getting you moved across the street or across town is second-nature to us. With our many residential moving services and options, we can help ensure that it seems like second-nature to you too !
We permit you to choose just which of our moving services you need – to accommodate your expectations as well as your wallet. Try these options on for size:
- Full Service Packing. We pack all your belongings for you; you supervise.
- Fragile-Only Packing. In our long experience of professional moving, we’ve refined our capabilities in packing even the flimsiest items. We’ll provide a unique packing plan for the fragile belongings you have in your home.
- Self Pack. We recognize from experience that quite a few homeowners prefer packing their belongings themselves. If that’s your situation, we’re more than happy to comply with your wishes. But we’re also willing to provide assistance in little ways, especially with things – mirrors and mattresses, for example – that call for non-standard boxes. We’ll give you packing tips, too. Beyond that, we can arrange to deliver all the packing materials and moving supplies you require.
Your household items aren’t all the same size, shape, and weight. What you pack them in can’t be, either. Thus, we offer ...
- standard moving boxes sized anywhere from 1.5 to 6 cubic feet,
- wardrobe boxes,
- mirror boxes – made for transporting not just mirrors but also glass tabletops and framed artwork or photos,
- mattress boxes in every size,
- dishpack barrels – heavily constructed, with built-in dividers, to keep your china and other dishware safe during transport, and
- furniture stretchwrap to avoid snagging, tearing, and soiling.
Loading and Unloading
We’ve long excelled at moving people house to house safely, efficiently, and without all the usual problems. To assure that your local move is an agreeable one, we offer ...
- Disassembly/Assembly Service. We’ll tear down the biggest and most awkward-to-handle items you have – including beds, swing sets, and entertainment centers. Then, at your new residence, we’ll put it all back together again.
- Residence Protection Pads. We’re never without these as they safeguard stair railings, tight corners, and doors from damage while we’re moving your possessions out of one home and into the other.
- Carpet Covers. Setting down carpet covers is standard with us, too, for keeping high traffic areas free of dirt and snagging during a move.
- Systematic Loading. We make sure we label and inventory your moving boxes according to where they must be unloaded in your new home, as you indicate.
- Systematic Unloading. When we get everything transported to your new residence, we place your goods into the rooms you specify.
- Unpacking. Want us to do some or all of your unpacking for you? Just give us the word!
- Debris Removal. When the move’s done and everything’s unloaded, our people can take away all the empty moving boxes and packing materials so you’re not left with the task.
Know that our people will take the greatest reasonable care to protect your household goods and personal items throughout the move.
We have the perfect service for clients – and we’ve had quite a few of them – who, for whatever reason, need to leave their present home well in advance of being able to move into a new one: A-1 Freeman Moving Group storage. Our warehouses are huge and constitute a safe, secure environment in which to store your household furnishings and personal items until your new home is available. A wide range of storage options, all reasonably priced, are available to suit your budget and needs. Ask your A-1 Freeman Moving Group Move Concierge to describe these options and help you choose the one most suitable for you.
Installation & Assembly Services
Avoid all the problems. Let us arrange for ...
- the connection of appliances in your new home,
- the assembly of hot tubs and other such amenities, or
- extra cleaning services.
Just let your Move Concierge know you're interested.
A-1 Freeman Moving Group doesn’t provide you with an unfounded guesstimate about what your local move will cost you. We present you with a written estimate figuring in the moving services you’ve chosen. And we give you these options, which your Move Concierge will happily discuss with you further ...
- Bottom Line Pricing. This is your complete guaranteed price, based on your moving estimate.
- Not-To-Exceed Pricing. This establishes that you might pay less for your move than the price presented in the moving estimate, but you won’t pay an amount greater than that.
- Customized Pricing. This blends your guaranteed price with additional, separate service costs as determined.
Are there other services you want that you’re not finding here? Consult with your A-1 Freeman Moving Group Move Concierge.
And if you need a few more facts about our San Antonio local residential moving services before you give us a go, be sure to call us and get help from one of our cordial, experienced Customer Support Specialists. You can also, without obligation ...
Read what others have said about us
Request a free quote