As an element of our comprehensive array of professional moving services, A-1 Freeman Moving Group offers professional packing services. We can personalize a packing solution to best fit your requirements regardless if you want us to do all, some, or none of the packing for your move. Packing is one of the things that many people will determine to take on themselves as a strategy to lower the cost in the moving process. No matter if you choose to have us handle your packing or you decide to do it yourself, the crucial thing is that the packing is done properly so your assets arrive at your new home in great form. If you are debating about packing yourself, please take the time to look at our exhaustive guide to packing for your move.
If you would rather relax and let us do the packing for you, you can be certain our professional movers will do a great job. When it comes to protecting your shipment, A-1 Freeman Moving Group’s level of professionalism is unmatched. Here is a synopsis of the process that will be used to protect your belongings. The initial step in protecting your shipment for the trip is correct packing.
- All packing materials and cartons will be new
- All china, glass, and crystal will be individually wrapped prior to packing cartons. Carton will be taped across top, bottom, and all sides
- All rugs and carpets will be rolled and wrapped
- customer's name, room and contents will be marked on each carton
- All items, which are not suitable for packing, will be padded for transport. These items include furniture items, large bulky pieces and large appliances
These items are paper padded as a standard and where goods need additional protection, the use of double wrapping and crating is involved. Proper padding needs the subsequent processes:
- All furniture will be dismantled, if appropriate
- All hardware (nuts and bolts) will be placed in plastic bags before being put in the master hardware box
- All furniture will be wrapped in minimum 3-ply paper pad. Corner pads will be used to provide additional protection
- All paper pad seams will be sealed using export vinyl tape
- Skeleton or full crates will be used on awkward or fragile pieces
SHIPPING CONTAINER OPTIONS
If you need to ship your goods across the ocean, you can be certain knowing that they'll be painstakingly containerized for export. Based on the size of your shipment, its handling needs and destination, there are multiple kinds of containers and shipping processes that can be used. Rest easy knowing that all of them are designed to maximize cost-efficiency and protection.
- Air shipments: loaded into wooden or corrugated containers
- Small ocean shipments: loaded into waterproofed wooden lift vans
- Large ocean shipments: loaded into steel steamship containers
Read what others have said about us
Request a free quote