Is an Office Relocation in San Antonio on Your Agenda?
- You've grown out of your current office in San Antonio. Your workers need a little breathing room! As you grow and hire more employees, you need additional office space to accommodate them. (Nobody wants to share a desk or go to the break room only to discover there is no break room.)
- You would like for your inventory and office to be within throwing distance. If you have a warehouse of inventory, it could be desirable to locate your office nearby so you don't have to have such a commute.
- You need to up your visibility. Some businesses benefit when potential customers can notice your sign every day and gain easy access to your front door. If this is you, it is time to move away from of that office tower or hidden alley office and get into the spotlight.
- A new location makes more sense. Maybe your current spot was ideal for opening your business, but now it is time to move to an area that is more convenient for your clients, has more parking, or is simply more upscale.
- You need space for a new department. An office relocation might be as obvious as moving one set of employees into a new workspace in the same building or complex.
In reality, no matter how straightforward the move might seem, there is a lot to ponder, which is why it's a good idea to find a professional moving company that can manage your office move from start to finish.
- Disassembling and Reassembling Furniture: There aren't very many office conference tables that will fit through a door without being taken apart (and seriously, would you want to carry it even if it did?). Taking apart furniture and reassembling it can be time-consuming and delicate: you must be careful to lose a single screw! You and your employees can make better use of your time.
- Moving Records and Files: You have a filing system, and you should be able to start where you stopped when you are in your new office. Prior to hiring a mover, it’s best to check that they are able to maintain the organization and protecting the privacy of the people whose files are being relocated.
- Moving IT Systems: A few computers is one thing; an entire network of computers, printers and desk phones is another. Besides, even with a single tablet, you want to double check that it is correctly packaged and padded to escape issues in transit. When you get to your new office, you want to feel at ease that your system can be reinstalled efficiently and, of course, correctly.
- Moving Heavy Equipment: Depending upon your business, you might have bulky, oddly shaped pieces of costly equipment that need to make the move, too. How are you going to move that item? How will you safeguard it? That's what pros are here for.
- Keeping to a Timeline: During the time your office is being relocated, it's hard to keep up with work, which is why it is essential for an office relocation to happen flawlessly.
Not all moving companies in San Antonio have experience with office relocation, and not all of them are able to manage every aspect of the move. We can. From point A to point B, our professional, certified movers can handle every detail. Your office relocation commences with a survey and analysis of your office, followed by an accurate written estimate. We are committed to making the process as simple for you as possible. Click here to get started.