By Julie DeLong, A-1 Freeman Moving Group
The COVID-19 pandemic has impacted our everyday life and also ways of conducting business. Being a company creator, director, or supervisor, continuing to keep your personnel safe whilst ensuring social distancing is a concern. When you have employees in various places and states or in the event you are bringing new employees on board, sometimes a relocation may be required. However, relocation to San Antonio over these uncertain periods is tough and gathering knowledge before acting is critical. In this article are the important concerns you should take into account ahead of making a decision.
The initial step when moving workers, especially over a health pandemic such at COVID-19, is usually to organize appropriately. When creating a plan, these steps are important:
· Create a directory of all personnel both inside of and outside the country. Incorporate all employee contacts and locations in this listing, in addition to where the worker needs to transfer to.
· Create a dependable communication channel which serves the whole organization to make sure that all transferring employees receive important news and give responses.
· Create an emergency committee to liaise with the top management and obtain options for relocations. This committee ought to do a deep dive on every relocation to analyze all options carefully while keeping all government directives in mind.
· Partner with various travel agencies as well as a moving company in San Antonio for travel monitoring.
· Have all government regulations regarding social distancing, essential services, as well as travel prohibitions in consideration as you plan.
· Determine guidelines which support remote working to assure social distancing, when necessary. Directives that raise your staff's probability of contracting COVID-19 need to be removed.
· Create specific guidelines which assist personnel. Consider developing a fund for hardship payments for personnel in spots where personal requirements are difficult to get as a result of constrained resources or perhaps the increase in cost.
· Acknowledge that a number of relocations will need to be deferred until personnel have safe places to work.
· If transfer is necessary, limit it to critical personnel. This policy must also establish safety measures to be taken ahead of, throughout, and following the trip to make sure that all workers remain safe.
· Go over moving alternatives together with your professional moving company partner. The moving company in San Antonio ought to have a plan set to keep both their workforce as well as your employees free from harm over the relocation process.
· Evaluate your relocation policy with your professional movers in San Antonio to make certain that your workers receive the best value from your relocation budget.
Ready to Move?
At A-1 Freeman Moving Group in San Antonio, we know that relocation of personnel can be complicated anytime, but could be even more strenuous throughout a worldwide pandemic. We are taking critical safeguards to ensure you as well as your workers stay safe and sound. Give us a call today for more resources on all your relocation requirements.
Request a free quote