Relocating company employees or new hires to a new city or part of the country because business is going strong and scaling is an optimal circumstance. Confirming exceptional talent and relocating them to you is how companies keep their competitive edge. Regardless of the reason, the subtleties of corporate relocation to San Antonio will make all the difference if the end game is a smooth transition for current or future employees and your business, while also maximizing productivity.
Attracting, retaining and developing top talent is a major priority for many employers. No matter if you are the business owner or head the Human Resources department, you know that employee relocation is more than endorsing moving expenses. A company's best resources are the ones that raise productivity and profitability. Committing to a whole relocation program for employees will not only attract and keep the best talent but will also give the company a competitive advantage. A complete relocation package should line up with the company’s talent management agenda.
As the individual assigned to managing an employee relocation program, you will have a long list of tasks to perform such as:
- Recognize those who are prime candidates for mobility and letting them know in advance of a relocation opportunity.
- Plan the budget for each relocating employee. The moving expenses for a single person who is leasing will be not the same as a family of four that owns their home. How will employees be compensated? Will they receive a lump sum, be reimbursed, have a limited budget? These are a few items to work out so that the company and employee both benefit in this transition.
- Settling on a relocation contract is vital when relocating employees. How will the cost of living differentiate? Is there a pay adjustment? Will there be support with the selling and buying of a house?
The above are just a few of the many items that HR will orchestrate, and we haven’t mentioned the hiring of a mover yet.
Researching a professional and proficient corporate relocation company is a job in itself. Depending on the type of relocation package, organization will be between the professional mover and HR or the employee. There will also be reports that HR will have to adhere to when overseeing employee relocation. A moving company that will monitor and report on all things from tracking shipments to billing and expeditiously handling claim settlements all while giving you 24-hour access is a great sign. Doing your due diligence to completely vet corporate relocation company options and making the best selection will lessen the burden on employees, the HR department and the company.
The A-1 Freeman Moving Group Difference
A-1 Freeman Moving Group offers a complete suite of employee mobility services. We can move employees, groups and workspaces while attending to and streamlining all of the qualifications and reporting a company has within their relocation program.
We undertake quite a few processes to assure satisfaction, below is a basic list of our employee relocation process:
- Corporate Needs Assessment
- Corporate Profile Creation
- Employee Education
- Employee Move Assistance
- Ongoing Communication Throughout
- Post-Move Follow-Up
Moving is a arduous job even if all you have to deal with is logistics. Depending on the details of the move, relocating can be complex and time-consuming. With over 40 years in the moving industry, A-1 Freeman has a tried and true system in place to make the most difficult relocations a smooth passage.
We are not a company that gloats; we allow our work and happy clients do that for us, but here are some items that give us an edge.
We offer a slew of corporate relocation services including:
- Full-service loading and unloading
- Tear down and reassembly
- Climate controlled shipping
- We have skilled and trained crews of movers and drivers that are background checked and drug tested. Our employees are adept and safety-aware at all times.
- We provide a dedicated project manager that will coordinate with you and your employees from start to finish.
- Domestic and international relocation solutions.
We realize that we are not merely providing transportation for possessions146 but transporting lives to San Antonio. Our aim is to produce a safe and efficient moving service while giving all involved peace of mind. We will assist to take the burden off of your employees, the worry away from the HR department and get your company back to business as usual.
For more information on how our corporate employee relocation solutions can help you, contact us anytime!